- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup pink candy melts
- 1/2 cup white candy melts
- Make Rice Krispies according to the directions on the back of the cereal box.
- Take the Rice Krispies out of the pan and onto a tray.
- Using a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut the Rice Krispies out.
- Melt the pink candy melts in a bowl and dip half of the heart into the bowl. Let it harden.
- Melt the white candy melts in a bowl and add to a mini ziplock bag. Cut a tiny hole on one corner and use it to swizzle the white chocolate melt over the heart. Let it harden then enjoy!