I get very excited when I find a healthy dessert recipe my family will love. Especially when it’s easy and it’s unique. I like making things that aren’t super complicated but still look like you would order it from a nice restaurant. I know there is healthy options for most things these days, but this is a great dessert recipe without replacing the unhealthy stuff because it’s all healthy! Even though Ricotta is dairy, it’s considered one of the healthiest cheeses. (Cheese, I will never quit you).
I hope you all enjoy!
- 4 peaches (pit removed & sliced in half)
- 1 cup whole milk Ricotta
- 2 teaspoons of Honey (but also keep this out to drizzle over the finished product)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Turn on grill to medium heat
- Put a small amount of melted butter or oil on the open side of peaches
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl and stick in the fridge until peaches are done
- Place peaches face down on grill
- Grill for 2-3 minutes until they look ready
- Top them with your Ricotta mixture
Sprinkle some Cinnamon and drizzle some honey over the top